Benefits of watermelon
- Watermelon is a refreshing fruit, especially in summers.
- It helps in hydration in our body.
- This contains nutrients and vitamins(C and A)
- It may improve heart health.
- Watermelon prevents cancer.
- It Helps in lower inflammation.
- It may help to prevent macular degeneration.
- Maintain the blood pressure in our body.
- It reduces the risk of heart attack.
- It is an excellent source of lycopene and potassium .
How to cut a watermelon?
It is good to store a watermelon in the refrigerator for some time because a chilled watermelon tastes better. The easiest way to watermelon is to cuts it into triangles or wedges. You should use a sharp knife and cut it half lengthwise. After this, slice each half piece into half again to make four equal sections.
Different ways to cut a watermelon
How to cut a watermelon into cubes
- Cut the watermelon from the centre and make it in half.
- Then cut each half in half to make it quarters.
- Take one quarter and cut from the top part downwards to the rind .
- Start making at least one-inch slices from one side to another side of the watermelon.
How to cut a watermelon into sticks
- Cut the watermelon in half horizontally.
- Then, take one half of a watermelon and place it on a cutting board facing downward.
- Rotate the watermelon and carefully cuts it again into slices approximately 1 inch.
How to cuts watermelon for a party
- Firstly, remove the rind and cuts the watermelon from the centre.
- With the help of a knife, cuts the white part of a watermelon.
- Put half of the watermelon on a cutting board facing it downward and make vertical cuts. of approximately one inch thicker.
The easiest way to cut a watermelon
- Take a watermelon and cuts it in half from the centre.
- Cut each half in half and make a quarter.
- Then carefully cut these quarters into slices approximately 1 inch thick.
Also, read the Difference between throw and throws.