You can buy comfort and all the luxuries of life with money. But it is impossible to buy a good and healthy life. Good health demands hard work, dedication, patience, and pain. But this pain is not everlasting. At the end of this pain, there will be a healthy life waiting for you. Physical training includes various things to train, but we will discuss how to train your abs in this article. In the following article, we get to know about How to get abs? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
If you are carrying belly fat, then this article will be life-changing for you. In this article, we will discuss different exercises to convert your belly fat into 6 abs. But before moving towards the main topic, have a look at what abs are?
Introduction of abs:
Abs contain 4 parts:
- External Oblique
- Internal Oblique
- Rectus abdominis
- Transverse abdominis
- External obliques are the muscles present on the sides of the stomach.
- Internal Oblique is the muscles on the lower and outer sides of the stomach.
- The Rectus abdominis is present right before the external Oblique, and it helps to show abs clearly.
- The transverse abdominis is present right before the internal Oblique and helps to show abs clearly.
How to get abs:
To do complete and best training, the good way is to divide the exercises according to the parts of abs.
- Upper abs
- Lower abs
- Let’s start training upper abs first. To prepare your upper abs, follow the below-mentioned exercises.
For this exercise, first lay down on the floor. Then keep your neck high from the floor and start paddling your legs in a cycling position. Keep in mind, when you straighten your left leg, then touch your left elbow with the knee of your right leg. Similarly, touch your right elbow with the knee of your left leg when you straighten your right leg. Repeat this process as many times as possible for 30 seconds.
In this exercise again, you have to lay down and keep both your legs straight up to the roof of your room. Keep both your legs together during this exercise. Now touch you’re both hands with your feet. Your hip should remain in the same position. Keep doing this for 30 seconds.
This is a famous exercise, and everyone knows it very well. Just lay down and bend your legs upward. Now touch your ears with your hands and start pushing you. Try to go your head closer to your knees. Again this exercise is for 30 seconds.
Note: There should be no rest between the exercises. Immediately start the next one after completing the previous one.
- Now let’s start training lower abs. To prepare lower abs, do the following exercises.
Straight leg raise:
To do a straight leg raise, lay down on the floor and put your arms straight on the floor. Your arms must be in the position that your hands should be on your side touching the floor. Now raise your legs upward or against the floor and then lower them towards the ground. Keep in mind that when you submit your legs upward, then they should be at 90 degrees. Do this exercise for 30 seconds. And then move to the second one.
To do a flutter kick, keep your body straight to the ground. Then high your neck a little bit above the ground. After that, keep your arms honestly touching the ground and be on your sides to support your back. Lift your legs 1 to 2 inches above the ground and start doing up and down. Do this exercise for 30 seconds and move to the next one.
A very simple exercise and easy to understand. Make your position straight to the ground. Touch your left foot with your right hand and then go straight to the bed. Now touch your right foot with your left hand and then again straight to the ground. Repeat this procedure for 30 seconds.
- Now move towards the Oblique. Follow the following workout.
The most effective exercise and also easy to understand is the side plank. To do this plank, lift your body with the help of your right arm. You should be in the position that your arm should be right below your shoulder. Keep your hips high and your feet stacked on each other. In the same way, do this again on the other side. Wait for 30 seconds on each side. Go to the next exercise without rest.
To do this exercise, make a pushup position. Now bring your right knee towards your left arm and then get back your leg. Again do this process with your left knee and bring them close to your right arm. Repeat these steps speedily for 30 seconds and move towards the next exercise.
Forward Lunges with rotation:
To do this effective exercise, first, stand straight after that straight right arm up. Now touch your elbow with the right knee by bending your right leg up and moving your right arm down towards the right knee. Do this for 30 seconds. After completing, repeat the procedure with the left arm and leg for the same 30 seconds.
- Now move towards core exercises. Do the following mentioned exercises.
Straight planks are very effective exercises for your core. To do this, make a pushup position, but your arms part from elbow to hands must be on the ground, positioning towards straight forward. Keep your hip a little high and give force to your abs. Remain in this position for 30 seconds. After that, move to the next one immediately without any rest.
Banded bird dog:
To do this exercise, lay down on the ground, put your hands on the side, and your legs straight. Bring the right knee on the hip and left hand on the hip angle and touch both hand and knee and hold for 10 seconds. Repeat the same on the other side. And move to the next exercise without rest.
Stir the pot:
Just lay down on the ground and bend your legs so that your knees should be upward. Now touch your ears with your hands and try to push yourself up. Do this for 30 seconds.
- Now your workout plan is complete. Let’s talk about your diet plan that helps your abs be perfect.
To make your abs refined and beautiful to see, your body demands proteins, vitamins, healthy fats that will burn calories. To make it possible, you need to eat:
- Vegetables Because they are low in calories and high in fiber and proteins. Green leafy vegetables are a golden diet for such a goal.
- Fruits contain healthy nutrients that will help your body to lose weight.
- Whole grains It includes oats, barley, etc. It will truly help you a lot in your goal achievement.
- Nuts and seeds help a lot in your abs formation. Eating 43 grams of almonds daily reduces your belly fat. To increase intake of walnuts, almonds, and other nuts.
- Avoid oily things in your diet because it will increase calories in your body, which results in fat formation and obviously weight increases.
Also read: how to earn money online without investment